Encouragement to My Grandkids whether adopted by love or acquired by blood

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture Dees #15 Untouched yet Touchable

Looking out over God’s creation I love thinking about how there is ground out there that has never been stepped on since God created it. We can harvest the trees, ride or hike the trails, fish the rivers, camp in the summer, ski in winter and we still won’t be able to get to every inch of ground there is. To me it shows just how enormous God is. We can accomplish a lot of things in life but that is one thing we will never be able to do and that is set foot on every piece of untouched ground there is before the Lord returns to get us. That thought is great out in the mountains but it should never be that way in our hearts. There should be no part of our heart and lives that hasn’t been touched by God. No heart or life is to enormous, damaged; hardened, or lost that God can’t cover every inch of it with His love and grace. We can’t cover all of His ground but He certainly can get to all of ours if we would only take down the “no trespassing” signs and allow God to enter. Reaching the territory yet touched and to maintain that which has already been bless by His spirit. Join God today on the trail of life destined for Heaven, headed for His glory.


Copyright 2008 Karen J. Gillett @ Pencil Marks and Recipes Publishing

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I reside in Oregon, with my husband of 32 years. I'm a mother of one and grandmother of six, counting my two newly adopted grandsons. I teach a women’s Bible Study. In June of 2007 God asked me to take with me the things I had learned in my own Christian walk to help those traveling down similar roads. A journey that started with a head injury in Jr. High School and the epilepsy it was to create later for 7 long years. One day I was given the key to my cure. In order to have the surgery to cure the 10% of my seizures that were truly epileptic I was told I had to get rid of first the 90% that were stress caused. For the next five years I took my stress issues to the Lord, leaning and relying on Him and His word as well as catchy sayings of others to see me through. As peace, obedience to God and giving up bad habits replaced worry, stubbornness and disobedience my stress seizures began to disappear. Finally I qualified for the surgery. The end result after 20 years has been being seizure free and pill free all those years. Praise the Lord. God is the cure. I can be contacted at karijo_fluffy@yahoo.com.